Aug 14, 2020
DOORS CLOSED. LIGHTS ON.
STAY SAFE, WE ARE ONLINE IF YOU NEED US.
In light of the government announcement, Melbourne MINI Garage, will be implementing a temporary closure of our dealership from Wednesday August 5, until further notice. If you’re experiencing financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org as you may be eligible for hardship. For emergencies such as breakdowns, in the first instance please call MINI Roadside Assistance on 1800 808 111. They can assist with on the spot mechanical and non-mechanical assistance including breakdowns, tyre change, flat battery, out of fuel and lockout.
We remain committed to delivering the essential services we can provide during this challenging time always in accordance with our COVID Safe Plan.
We remain open however only at our Melbourne BMW Southbank site (118 City Rd, Southbank) for:
Contactless MINI Sales:
- Experience our online showroom via our website.
- Our team are available via a range of virtual & contactless options.
- Contactless Click and Collect is available by appointment.
Essential MINI Service and Repair:
- We are open for essential servicing, critical repairs and urgent recalls on-site with our COVID Safe Plan.
- Our Melbourne MINI Bodyshop is open for critical and urgent panel repairs.
- MINI parts for trade with contactless delivery.
Whilst our doors are closed, our phone lines are on. If you need any urgent assistance, please reach out to:
Let us all do our part in social distancing as we drive towards a healthy and safe future together.
 The 5 kilometre rule does not apply if it means you would not be able to access necessary goods and services which includes scheduled vehicle servicing according to the Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce (VACC).